Oh May. You have been my favourite month to date.
You’re usually a good one, being my birth month at all. But this year you pulled all the stops out.
May - you’ve been stellar.
And so have all the things I’ve read, seen and heard. Here - let me share them with you.
- Sara Landeta paints the most delicate images of birds on unfolded pharmaceutical boxes. So beautiful.
- Ever wondered if different kind of tears have different compositions?
- This guy turns junk into tiny houses for the homeless. Genius.
- David Lynch has some beautifully poetic explanations for where ideas come from
- Miguel Chevalier’s magic carpets made from interactive light are absolutely stunning
- These slightly more accurate names for yoga poses are hilarious
- A picture really does say a thousand words in this visual dictionary of philosophy
- A disposable coffee cup was the seed for this life saving idea
- Art and sustainability collide in the most precious way in the Ice Receding/Books Reseeding project
- The catwalk in Paris just got Spirited Away…
- Want to be happier? Of course you do. Science can help. Here’s how
- Hmmm. Sexy commercial turned awkward? It’s pretty fascinating why
- It’s not a photo of water. And you won’t believe how she made it…
- Street advertising just got hacked in the creepiest, coolest way
- Post-baby weight loss articles are a bane on society. Here’s one woman who’s showing all post-baby bodies are beautiful (Contains tasteful nudity)
- A nut bar recipe that’s healthy, tasty AND sustainable? Yes, please
- Ever wondered what would happen if you blew bubbles on a frozen day? The results are stunning!
- CATable promises to get your cat off your laptop and into your desk. *melting*
Love this unexpected rendition of Jolene!
OH GOD THE CUTENESS!!! BRING ME A SLOTH IMMEDIATELY! *_*